måndag 21 december 2009

Twitter doubts

My first blog post will be about Twitter doubts. I have now tried Twitter for a while, just to understand what it does and how people & companies are using it, and I am still very much in doubt. Where is the value?

If people are following 1,200 people, there is no way of following their posts if you have anything else to do than watching www.twitter.com. I have a few, and some of them are posting loads of tweets every day, filling my page without doubt. I follow Obama, as he started following me the other day - yes, he is one of the ones I've lost! I follow Kennametal as they are following me and I want to see what they do with Twitter - not much if you ask me - and I follow SJ which is the company that impresses me the most. They really have a plan, they have fun and they make the most out of Twitter as far as I understand. It would be nice to see if they have measured any Return On Investment or rather Return Of Engagement. I'll have to ask them!

Then I follow some friends with limited posts, which of course are the most fun ones to follow. To few twittering friends however.

So, the doubts are ever present. How do I use this?!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar